A review of Roves Farm Visitor Centre by Reviewer written on Sunday 11th of August 2013
- Good family day out
- Great for younger kids (Bouncy Castle, animal feeding tractor rides, hay bales etc..)
- Fab parties for kids 4-8 years of age
- Staff to firm need to be more relaxed
- Unisex toilets????!
- The older children will get bored quite quickly
- Animals are cooped up
- I would rate how clean it is (considering there are animals) about 5.5/10 because there are chickens running around pecking everything, birds are flying in the café area etc..
- But the point that stuck out for me is that everything is WAY over priced.
Now showing reviews 1-1
View all Roves Farm Visitor Centre reviews
NOTE: Reviews are submitted by visitors of our site. The contents of this page are in no way representative of the entity being reviewed, Roves Farm Visitor Centre, and are merely third party opinions. Swindon Online accepts no liability in respect of any material submitted by visitors and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy. For further details, see our Terms & Conditions.
Map showing Roves Farm Visitor Centre on